In 2019 WhatsApp reaches 1.5 billion users in 180 countries. That makes WhatsApp one of the most popular messaging apps.
How website owners can benefit from WhatsApp
Most website owners want to get more business from their website. Website users are really picky when it comes to contacting a business. If you only offer a contact form or a phone number, you probably wont see any results from your website.
It’s important to offer the right communication channels for the right people. They will be 140% more likely to contact your business.
What are the best WhatsApp Chat buttons for your website?
1. HelloBox – The Award winning WhatsApp Click to Chat Button
HelloBox gives a clear opportunity to start a WhatsApp chat inside the widget. Website visitors will get forwarded to WhatsApp for Web, once they click “send”.
- Starts with a free 30 Day Trial
- After that 8 USD/ Month (yearly payment)
- WhatsApp communication inside the widget
- Up to 8 other channels available
- Integrates with major marketing platforms like Google Analytics, Facebook and Google Tag Manager
Link to HelloBox
2. Buttonizer – The WordPress Alternative
Buttonizer is an easy to use “Floating Action Button” for your website. You can try their Free WordPress Plugin and make your first Click-to-Call button for WhatsApp and other channels
- Starts for Free (but if you want WhatsApp you need a paid licence)
- Plans start at 19 USD/ year
- Floating links to different channels
- Exit intent trigger
- Google Analytics integration
Link to Buttonizer
3. WhatsHelp – Simple chat button for your website
The Chat button by WhatsHelp takes your website visitor directly to the messaging app such as Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp and allows them to initiate a conversation.
- Starts with a free plan
- 2,49 USD /month (billed annually)!
- easy to set up
- focused on instant chat channels
Link to Whatshelp
4. CallBell – The Messenger focused communication platform
CallBell’s mission is to connect your communication channels including WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Instagram. They want to create a centralized communication platform for your customers.
- Starts with a Free plan
- 12 USD / Month (monthly payments)
- Simple communication hub for your social-media channels
- Centralized inbox for your instant messages (currently beta access)
Link to CallBell
5. NinjaTeam – Great WordPress Solution for multiple person team
The guys from NinjaTeam did a great job with their WhatsApp Chat for WordPress plugin. That allows (WordPress) website owners to integrate their WhatsApp experience directly into your website.
Pricing: 25 USD from Themeforest
- Adds several team members on the same widget. Unfortunately, it doesn’t allow other channels.
- Only WhatsApp is possible at this moment.
Now it’s your turn
What do you think? Did we miss a solution here in this list? Which product suits you best? Please leave your thoughts in the comments below?